Bot issue due to "BusParty" Bug
Question 
Hi Friends,

I started using Hetzner CX21 server with 4 GB of ram, however, I started receiving an issue with a char of mine "only one char keeps receiving this issue" which is indicated in the message below, I tried to remove the plug in but the bot started acting weirdly. also, this is the last version of OpenKore.

[Image: 7kjg835]

I also face many issues with the server itself where my bots act very slow sometimes and take so much time to respawn.
photos below:
[Image: KGvJnxp]
[Image: YLyyJ7X]

Also I would like to remove the BusParty plugin, but am not sure how its gonna affect the behavior. Angry

The error appears only when I run the bot on the server and not on my PC.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

1. Bus settings are in the file config/sys.txt
2. bus 0 - this will disable bus use
(12-04-2024, 06:51 PM)Sergio Wrote: 1. Bus settings are in the file config/sys.txt
2. bus 0 - this will disable bus use

Ok thanks, what about the slow download of the bots. should I go for CX41 and change from Helsinki server to a German one or install some plugins?
you can try... but the loading speed is not the main thing... this does not affect the speed of the AI... I don’t even pay attention to it - there is no difference, even if the loading takes 10 seconds longer... what does this change?
I want to try to fix the delayed response problems as well as the bot sometimes gets stuck and disconnects itself. and sometimes all the bots disconnect until I check the server again
1. did you turn off the bus? is the problem gone?
2. the bot gets stuck - how is this? if you give the bot a command to go to a neighboring coordinate, what happens? if you give the command to attack, what happens? you can enable debug and see how the bot is trying to walk.
There can be many reasons - diagnostics is needed.
3. What are the problems with delays? ping play.uaro.kiev.ua - this is the delay from the instance to the server and back.
4. After disconnecting, how do you check the server? or am I misunderstanding something?
5. in config.txt there are many parameters related to reconnections - I need to see what you did in the config itself.
6. I need to see the text that you consider a problem.