UaRO + Radeon
For a long time, I was experiencing minor freezes and stutters in the game on my large PC (5900X + Radeon VII Game Edition). Finally, I have resolved the game issues.
The problem was that periodically, minor lags of 0.25-1 seconds would occur every 5-10 minutes.
Of course, our ancient game client doesn't work very well with modern hardware. The game tries to squeeze as much performance as possible out of the computer, reaches peak load, and then the hardware throttles for a fraction of a second – and this cycle repeats.

1. Windows 11 introduced an "Efficiency Mode" – it can be enabled in the context menu (right-click) in Task Manager for the process uaRO.exe (screenshot in Russian).
The downside is that this needs to be enabled manually every time the game is launched Sad
This allows Windows to load the CPU core more efficiently with the game. It prevents CPU overload, resulting in more consistent FPS generation in the game.

2. The driver software has utilities for configuring the video card. In this program, you can set the desired frame rate, and the driver will prevent the game from overloading the GPU, which in turn increases frame processing stability. Here's an example screenshot of how I configured the Adrenalin profile for the game uaRO.exe.
Set the desired FPS + 1-6 frames.
This profile will be automatically applied every time the game is launched!

Я долгое время ловил мелкие фризы и фрапы игры на своём большом ПК (5900X + Radeon VII Game Edition). Наконецто я победил проблемы игры.
Проблема была такая, что периодичкески накатывают мелкие тормоза на 0.25-1 сек в 5-10 минут.
Конечно наш древний клиент игры уже неочень хорошо работает в современном железе. Игра пытается выдавить из компа побольше, уходит в топ по нагрузке, потом железо сбрасывает (тротлит) в течении десятых секунд - и так по кругу.

1. В виндовс 11 появился "режим эффективности" - включается в контекстном меню (клик правой кнопкой мыши) в диспетчере задач - процесс uaRO.exe (скриншот на русском) 

Недостаток в том, что это нужно включать руками при каждом запуске игры Sad
Это позваляет Виндовсу рациональнее загружать ядро ЦПУ игрой. И не проиходит перегрузки ЦПУ, что дает более равномерную генерацию ФПС в игре.

2. В ПО драйвера есть утилиты для настройки видео карты. В этой программе можно задать желаемое количество кадров в секунду и драйвер не будет давать игре перегружать GPU, что в свою очередь повышает стабильность обработки кадров. Пример на скриншоте, как я настроил профиль Adrenalin для игры uaRO.exe
Нужное количество ФПС + 1-6 кадров.
Этот профиль будет автоматически применяться при каждом запуске игры!