HELP (Asia) ping
Ping: 300 to 350ms

Asia
Hello!
Yes, you won’t be able to play normally with such a ping.
It’s even very interesting what region Hetzner pings so poorly.
In any case, only a VPN can help you. You need to identify a third point (a third-party Data Center), to which you will have a good ping, and there should be a good ping between the DCs.
The problem is most likely with your provider, he saves a lot and buys the cheapest and worst channel to Europe.
You can view network routes using tracert or WinMTR utilities.
The bottom line is that you identify a good DC, buy the cheapest VDS/VPS from it - deploy a VPN server on it, and use it.... for Europe or only for games.
You can try ping the following points:
159.69.118.131 - Germany Falkenstein fsn1-dc14 Hetzner eu-central
52.28.42.234 - Frankfurt Amazon eu-central-1
159.69.213.79 - Germany Nuremberg nbg1-dc3 Hetzner eu-central
If it doesn’t help, then look for other points to bypass. Sometimes the DC lets you try small instances for testing for free for 1-2 days, often this requires contacting support, explaining the requirements and reasons.
Good luck! Who seeks will always find!
To check pings you need to ping the address play.uaro.kiev.ua.
All other addresses go through special addresses in other regions
We will try to collect information from the Asian region
First point - I was able to find a Chinese forum dedicated to Ragnarok Online. If my request is not deleted, then POSSIBLY we will get interesting ping delay numbers.
https://rolab.org/thread-3420-1-1.html
(01-05-2024, 10:32 AM)RVG.GUILD Wrote: Ping: 300 to 350ms

Asia

"I see that you're already playing well, as it seems to me. Could you describe how you achieved success? Perhaps your experience will be useful to someone else!
As for my inquiry, no one responded on the Chinese forum for 4 days Sad, there were only 70 views. I also tried to google Japanese or Korean forums dedicated to Ragnarok Online, but couldn't find anything. Apparently, Google doesn't serve the Asian region much."
(12-05-2024, 01:30 PM)Sergio Wrote:
(01-05-2024, 10:32 AM)RVG.GUILD Wrote: Ping: 300 to 350ms

Asia

"I see that you're already playing well, as it seems to me. Could you describe how you achieved success? Perhaps your experience will be useful to someone else!
As for my inquiry, no one responded on the Chinese forum for 4 days Sad, there were only 70 views. I also tried to google Japanese or Korean forums dedicated to Ragnarok Online, but couldn't find anything. Apparently, Google doesn't serve the Asian region much."

little bit delay, still play well right now, enjoying and learning some config and macros, achieved success ? i let openkore do there job  Big Grin
How did you overcome the ping of 300 - 350ms?
Or did you have problems due to incorrect settings?