OpenKore wokring offline
Solving your problem is not difficult if you have some knowledge and a little experience.
Essentially, you need to rent a VPS (virtual private server) or Cloud-Instance.
Physically, the game server runs at the Hetzner DC in the Finland region. Therefore, if you want to have the shortest ping, then you should rent an Instance right away.
There are, let’s say, cheaper options, for example: digital ocean, you can look for anyone else... in principle, a ping of 150 milliseconds will not be a significant problem for the bot. Choosing a DC is not a big problem! I don’t recommend hiring from big DCs like Google or Amazon - they require a lot of specific knowledge and it will cost much more!
The problem is how you are going to use the Instance. In order to run the bot, the server must have an OS, for example: Windows or Linux.
Linux requires a lot of knowledge and experience.
To begin with, you will need to install Windows OS on the Instance, but then you will have additional costs for the OS license! https://youtu.be/yzBsWd23Nw4 - here is an example of a video on how you can do a trick on a Hetzner instance - a man shows that you can buy a Linux instance, then reconfigure and install Windows - in this case there will be no license, but Windows will be require activation. This does not violate the rules of operation of the instance and Windows!
This is a good option. because without Activation, Windows will only connect one user and will not provide the opportunity to customize the desktop (you don’t need to do this on the Instance either)
The next step: you need to configure RDP (Remote desktop server) on the instance and then you can connect to your Virtual Server through the mstsc (MicroSoft terminal server client) program - and launch bots, just like on your laptop.

As an example, I can give you that in Hetzner on a CX21 instance - with Linux in console mode I can use approximately 10-12 bots. I think that on Windows you could run 8 bots in console mode, if you run bots with a map then 4-5. I'm jealous of how to set everything up... in Windows, at a minimum, you still need to use an antivirus, I like the AVG-free version, you can use your favorite one. Well, sometimes you need to use a Web browser there... i.e. the instance must have at least 4GB of RAM for normal operation.

I don't know how difficult this will all be for you. These are quite specific skills of the DevOps/SysAdmin professions. For us, this is both a job and a hobby, if we really want to, we can carry out such work and teach how to do it ourselves, but this will cost money Smile Smile Smile

Messages In This Thread
OpenKore wokring offline - by zelda1 - 06-04-2024, 12:21 PM
RE: OpenKore wokring offline - by Sergio - 06-04-2024, 03:06 PM
RE: OpenKore wokring offline - by zelda1 - 06-04-2024, 03:25 PM
RE: OpenKore wokring offline - by zelda1 - 12-04-2024, 09:59 AM
RE: OpenKore wokring offline - by Sergio - 12-04-2024, 10:37 AM
RE: [Solved] OpenKore wokring offline - by Sergio - 12-04-2024, 10:41 AM
RE: [Solved] OpenKore wokring offline - by Sergio - 30-04-2024, 12:11 PM
RE: [Solved] OpenKore wokring offline - by Sergio - 11-09-2024, 08:13 AM
RE: [Solved] OpenKore wokring offline - by zelda1 - 12-09-2024, 12:45 AM