UARO TO WHERE...
Dear Team/admins

I noticed that there is no effort advertising for this server. Moreover, I have noticed its name is identical to another more popular server which makes this server does not pop up as the first result when searching.
This being said; I am wondering where this server is going especially with the handful of players including me playing this interesting server.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone 

P.s. I could see that there are fake videos on the website of the server that i dont believe it is relatable
Greetings!

In order:
1. We do some advertising, not very active and free, we make little effort at key points. And it gives its results. At least - you are all already with us Smile !

2. UaRO.kiev.ua – not identical to other servers/names. This is a historical name of a server that existed for a period about 20 years ago. Yes, there is a project with a similar name, but that server is completely different and not like ours! Smile

3. This server provides the game as it was 20 years ago, in the original client - this means the first basic mechanics on which the game was built. This is not an old-school server, this is exactly the original code that existed 20 years ago (even there are all the bugs of those times Wink ). those who got acquainted with Ragnarok Online after 2009, that is, already with the Renewal version, do not even understand how playable the previous version was, and how many advantages it had in gameplay.
And if you ask “where is this server going?” - this means that our understanding of a good game has hooked you Smile

4. The videos are not fake, but real, and very old. And here very old players meet https://uaro.kiev.ua/forum/showthread.php?tid=7 (use google translator or TWP plugin)

5. The server provides original gameplay and primary mechanics, before global changes and fixes. This is what makes the UaRO.kiev.ua project interesting, 20 years have passed, and the game can provide a unique experience, and for some, plunge into deep memories, why we played this game - for friends, a good time

If you really like this, then help us! Spread information about UaRO.kiev.ua among your friends and acquaintances. It works better than any banner on the Internet!!! Wink

P.S. Regarding server development: We are working on these issues. We won’t say anything at the moment, there’s nothing to say yet.
P.P.S. Our project is only FUN!
Dear valued player,

First and foremost, I want to extend my deepest gratitude for taking the time to share your thoughts and concerns with us. Your feedback is instrumental in shaping the future of our server, and I’m here to address each point you’ve raised.

Advertising Efforts:
Your observation about our advertising efforts is appreciated. While it’s true that our marketing endeavors are modest, we focus on creating meaningful connections within our community and rely on word-of-mouth to attract players who share our love for the original Ragnarok Online experience. Your presence here is a testament to the success of our approach, but we acknowledge there’s room for growth. We’re exploring additional avenues to enhance our visibility and reach more like-minded players.

Server Name Similarity:
The similarity in names with another server is an unfortunate coincidence. As you mentioned, uaRO.kiev.ua has its roots in a server that existed nearly two decades ago, carrying a legacy that we are proud to uphold. This historical significance differentiates us, and we are committed to ensuring that our unique identity and the quality of our server speak for themselves to both new and returning players.

Direction and Vision of the Server:
Our mission is to recreate the authentic Ragnarok Online experience as it was 20 years ago, preserving the original mechanics and the spirit of adventure that captivated so many of us. This commitment to authenticity includes maintaining the quirks and features of the period, offering a nostalgic journey not just through the game itself but through the memories and friendships it fostered.

Concerning the Videos:
The videos featured on our website are genuine artifacts from the era we aim to celebrate. They serve as a bridge connecting our present community with the rich history of Ragnarok Online. We understand your concerns and are open to discussions on how we can improve our communication and ensure that all content on our site resonates with our players.

Your Participation and Support:
Your engagement and support are crucial to us. We encourage you to continue sharing your experiences with friends and the wider gaming community. Personal recommendations are incredibly powerful and help us grow in ways that traditional advertising cannot match.

We are actively working on further developing the server and enhancing the player experience. While we might not have all the answers right now, rest assured that we are exploring every possibility to ensure the longevity and success of uaRO.

In Conclusion:
Your passion for uaRO and the Ragnarok Online legacy is clear, and we share that passion. Together, we can ensure that this server remains a vibrant, welcoming space for all who wish to relive the golden age of Ragnarok Online. Your suggestions are always welcome, and we encourage you to reach out with any ideas or concerns you may have in the future.

Thank you once again for your feedback and for being an integral part of our community.